Dedicated to Commitment of Excellence
Aside from being a Christian school, we recognize that this is also a ministry with education as its main product. Therefore, this will always run in a business-like manner, striving for superior Customer satisfaction and continued growth. We are concerned about the integrity of its Christian testimony to the community where it operates and serves, recognizing that this ministry’s greatest foundation is the Lord who makes all things possible.
Our Academy is committed to being the main choice for parents seeking quality care and education within our community. The mission of this ministry is to further the cause of Christ by strengthening Christians through education while providing great customer satisfaction and excellent customer service to each family. Satisfaction is the desired result of having contact with our ministry. Our mission also is to include a variety of experiences and activities that will develop the spiritual, intellectual, moral, social, emotional, and physical needs of each child. It is also our mission for each child to know that they are loved by God.
Statement of Faith
The basis of all areas of operation at Word Performance Church Child Development Center and Academy will be the word of God as interpreted by the following Statement of Faith.
- We believe the Bible as the inerrant word of God, verbally inspired, the all-sufficient rule of faith and practice.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the virgin birth, the sinless perfection, the bodily resurrection and ascension into the heaven of Jesus Christ, and in His present life there for us as high priest and advocate.
- We believe that man was created in the image of a loving and caring God; that he disobeyed God and thereby incurred spiritual death, which is separation from God and also physical death as a consequence, and that all the academic trace sinners by nature and practice.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins as a vicarious and substitution sacrifice and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- We believe in the personal, pre-millennial and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who receives by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
- We believe that the bodily resurrection of the just and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
- We believe that the church is an elect company of believers baptized by the Holy Spirit into one body; its mission is to witness concerning its head, Jesus Christ, preaching the gospel among all nations; who will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air when He appears to set up His kingdom.
- We believe in the grace of God to be sufficient for the maintenance of a Godly walk and that Christ, and not the law, is the believer’s rule of life.
- We believe that every child can learn and grow and create a better nation if provided a positive learning environment.
We believe that every person has the right to breathe the common air and enjoy the common economic, political, spiritual, and educational fruits of the world.